Tuesday, June 23, 2015

YAY FOR PICTURES!

 This is my first companion, Sister Messinger, and I.  She is in the Montrose Zone, Fruita district in the Fruita 2nd ward... yes.... Fruita is the name...

This is of my nametag. This is the only time in my life where my name will be above Jesus Christ. What an honour that is! **FUN FACT** here in the CDSM (Colorado Den. So Mission) we Choose The Right and wear our nametags on the right.
           Pics of our district at the Provo Temple! It was a beautiful day!
The sisters are (from L to R) Sister Messinger, Sister Garcia, Yours Truly, and Sister Johnson

At the temple ground our last Sunday at the MTC. We shared a Zone with an American Sign Language branch who is there for another two weeks by now. I learn a LOT of sign language and have actually been able to use quite a bit here.
This is of a sweet little friend that Br. and Sis Lamar sent me! love the matching shirt!

My companion and I on the plane on the way out to Colorado. Our District Leader is in the row behind us on the Left, Elder Powell, and his companion Elder Workman. Both are valiant disciples of Christ.

A good ol' Colorado Sunset from last night. Simply beautiful!

Love you all! Talk to you next week! Sister Voss 


No comments:

Post a Comment