Monday, February 8, 2016

We survived!

Welp, we survived the Super Bowl. The Broncos won so that means everyone and their cat is super nice to us. But I feel bad for the missionaries in Carolina..... You'd think that people wouldn't get so upset over a football game that they would be mean to missionaries.... You thought wrong.

Not much for this week. I spent 3 hours knocking and finding people with Sister Kenworthy (My companion from Fruita) while we were on exchanges. We found 4 people interested in hearing the gospel and have 6 other potentials. It felt SO good to get out, freeze my butt off and knock on some doors. PS- Sue and Steve, thank you for the toe warmers. Best. Invention. Ever.

Its a new week and I'm ready to see some miracles and to work my tail off!

I love you all and hope you all are well.

Love,
Hermana Voss

It was just one of those days. My companion has been having really bad back problems. She went to the chiropractor and was SUPER sore for the rest of the day. So we got ice cream because obviously ice cream is the cure for everything!


No comments:

Post a Comment