Monday, February 15, 2016

8 months! I can't even!

It is official. After this transfer I will have more transfers in the mission than I will have left! I never want this to end!

Things were pretty slow this week, but my companion and I made the best of it. We are going to try our best to go out this week and have mucho exito! (Much success!)

I'll keep it pretty short this week. I love you all and hope you are all healthy and well. Thank you for your Valentine's day cards and packages. My companion and I felt your love! ❤

Highlight of the week: It was 65 degrees here one day! It was GLORIOUS!!!!!!! It has been between the upper 40's and lower 60's all week and it looks like it is going to stay that way :)

Love,
Hermana Voss

1) Elder and Sister DeCoria. They are from Kennewick Washington and are just finishing their mission as Assistant Car Czar and Mission Nurse (respectively). We love them SO dearly and are really going to miss them!

2) Hermana Chandler and I at our last district meeting together. She goes home with Sister Harper (my companion). She is from Hawaii. Sweet, right? And then there is Elder Pechoes photobombing us. He's from Puyallup. Explains so much, lol.



No comments:

Post a Comment