Tuesday, November 10, 2015

P-day. HALLELUJAH!!!!

Woah man! I have NEVER been so excited for P-day. 8 days is just WAY too long and this week was ROUGH. We went the library this morning and practically cried in contempt because the library doesn't open on Tuesdays until 1. Thank goodness for Family History Centers!

Fun adventure: I got the flu which is NOT fun ever, let alone on a mission. And since we live in a basement I did not see the light of day for 3 days. I'm still not 100% better but there was absolutely NO WAY I was going to miss emailing today.... So I'm basically going to go right back to the cave after I email to rest some more.

In other news, I got word from Fruita that several of the people Sister Ytac, and Kenworthy and I were teaching are making significant progress with one baptism this Saturday and one reactivation of a dear gentleman in the ward! WOOHOO! I love this work!

Yesterday we had a mission tour with Elder Anderson and his wife. Oh man! It was a spiritual feast to say the least. I'm pretty sure we came home with leftovers! I have pages and pages and pages of notes. I will compile them this week and save them for next week so that I can give you the important bits :)

Sister Beaman's birthday is on Sunday, so Sister Davies and I are planning on blowing up our living quarters with origami rabbits (Sister Beaman's one true obsession) and sticky notes of encouragement and love.

I have some pictures from this week that I will pass on after this. Sorry this is a short email, but I am exhausted!

I love you all!
Love, 

Sister Voss

 1) After the Temple session. Over here on the Metro side of the mission we get to go to the temple every other transfer.  Funny story. Because we caught the 630 am session we had to be up at 445 so we could leave by 545 since it takes 20 mins to get there. 18 hour day. No big deal. We were SO tired. Also, after we had finished our session and then mingled with the other missionaries for a sufficient amount of time we were SO hungry! We decided to go to Wendy's for lunch.... Fun fact: Wendy's does not open until 10 am.... 2nd fun fact. 10 am is not lunch time! Our whole day was thrown off!

2) Sister's Conference with all of our metro side sisters!

3) Obligatory matching comp jammies! Gotta show our CO love!
4) I'm pretty sure this is one of the best companion pics I've ever had!
5) This is what happens when you ask elders to take a picture for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment