Monday, September 21, 2015

100 days!

Ladies and Gents! As of tomorrow I will have been in the mission field for 100 days! That's so weird to me! It feels like just last week I was in the MTC. The days go by slow but the weeks go by so fast!

Sister Ytac and I have been laboring hard here in the Fruita 2nd Ward! We almost hit our mission's Standards of Excellence this week which was amazing! We knocked on this one little street for about 3 hours the other day and talked with about 10 people, 4 of whom are now meeting with us and one is on date to baptized in October! Woohoo! Miracles are happening and the field is white for harvesting here in Fruita!

I am sorry I don't have much time to write today because I have an appointment to see a massage therapist today.... May be seeing a chiropractor as well if it persists. My back has been really messed up this last week and it has been keeping me from sleeping. Not sure what is up, but it isn't fun, that's for sure!

Today we are out with a sister who lives in Grand Junction and is getting ready to go on her mission in a month. She is spending P-day with us and going to come out with us during the week to teach and get to see missionary life in action.

I love you all and can't wait to email you more next week! Make sure to keep track of the miracles you see every day!

Love,


Sister Voss

No comments:

Post a Comment