Monday, May 30, 2016

MIRACLES

What an amazing week we have had! Sister Bendorf and I have been working our tails off and we are starting to see the fruits of our labors. This week in District Meeting we were talking about faith and there was a great quote by Ezra Taft Benson that said, "faith is the foundation upon which a godlike character is built." Without faith, we wouldn't be able to change because we wouldn't be willing to make the change! Also, another thought from reading preach my gospel on page 116 it says, "Your faith will increase through diligent study, prayer, dedicated service, and obedience....." WIthout knowledge, we can't have faith. Faith comes from knowing the will of God. There is my spiritual thought for the day!

This week we had to let go of some people we were teaching but that was to make time for the people that we are teaching who are progresssing. This is a REALLY good problem to have as a missionary. It is so exciting to watch people make changes in their life because of their love for God and the Savior. This week, we really felt like we fulfilled our purpose as missionaries in bringing the children of God unto Christ. We focused on obedience and diligence all week and it paid off IMMENSELY! I can't think of a better week I have ever had in the mission. Every night we flopped into bed feeling utterly exhausted but in the best way I have ever felt on the mission!

You'd think that almost being out a year I would have gotten the hang of this whole missionary thing about 6 months ago but I think It's really true when they say that about around the half way mark things start to click. It's about time! But, that is something I love about the mission. Just like this life, it is constantly about progression, progression, progression to become as Christlike as possible.

I only have one picture to send, but it is ADORABLE. You're welcome in advance :P

I love you all!

Love,

Hermana Voss

Shout out to my grandparents for using my 4-H rabbit raising skills! They are not in vain!

These cute little guys are a members. There is Princessa the white one and Media Noche the black one. We go over, teach a lesson, snuggle with rabbits and eat ice cream. It's a match made in Heaven!


No comments:

Post a Comment