Monday, June 6, 2016

Short note

This is gonna be short because we have some projects to do today!

This week has been so great. We are working so hard and seeing miracles because of it. Our people are progressing.

As I approach my one year mark in the field I have found myself asking Heavenly Father, "What lack I yet?"  I want to be the best missionary I can possibly be and I'm willing to do anything to get there. I realize that these last couple months I have been with Hna. Bendorf I have been able to change so much and get accustomed to those changes. And now I know its time for more change and Heavenly Father is ready to do more with me and it makes me really excited! Let me tell you, be careful what you ask for because the Lord WILL tell you if you are persistent enough. I have never felt so inadequate but so valued at the same time. I love the concept of change and bettering ones self to be like Christ!

I hope you all have the time to ask yourselves, "What lack I yet?" And be ready with some paper and pencil!

I love you all! Keep strong in the faith!

Love,

Hermana Voss

No comments:

Post a Comment