Monday, June 27, 2016

Bowling!

Hello all! I am alive and well! We had a really good week! Sorry this is so short but we are going bowling!

Transfer calls are this week and I'm about 98% sure I am getting transferred but I'm not sure where. I'm thinking over in the mountains in Eagle or Steamboat but I'm not sure. I will let you all know as soon as possible. If you are sending anything, keep in mind the holiday weekend coming up!

I will be sending pictures of the week!

Love,

Hermana Voss

1) Who says missionaries don't have fun?
2)Sister Bendorf and I at her last Sister's Conference! I LOVE her!
3) I love Colorado clouds. You can reach out and touch them, i swear!
4) Zuni District Sisters! I love these sisters so much!





1) President and Sister Murdock's farewell. We will miss them dearly. But I'm excited to meet President and Sister Gifford :)
2) We're missionaries. What can we say?

 



No comments:

Post a Comment