Hello All! I am super excited (and VERY sad) to announce that after 7 1/2 months I am being transferred to Vail CO. My new companion is Hermana Young, she came out the transfer after I did. We are "pink washing" which means we will be replacing elders that were in the area. So weird. This area has never EVER had sisters (as far as I'm aware). Fun Fact: I get to drive a Nissan Rogue. (its the little things in life!)
I can't believe it has been such a long time since I've moved areas. My suitcases had a layer of dust on them! Packing hasn't been the most fun event in the world because, you know, you collect stuff! So the last few days has been a lot of sorting. You don't really realize how much stuff you have until you have the moment of realization that you have to fit your entire life in 2 suitcases and a carry on.
This last Sunday was very bitter sweet. I was privileged to be able to bear my testimony (in Spanish!!!! I'm finally able to not sound like an idiot) and receive so many warm hugs and handshakes from the members of Denver 1st Ward. I love them and am going to miss them dearly! But I know I will be coming back to visit them. They will always have a special place in my heart.
These last three transfers with Hermana Bendorf have been so wonderful! I truly love this beautiful daughter of God. She has taught me so much about charity, patience, obedience and diligence. I will truly miss her but I know that her and I will be eternal friends!
SO! My BRAND NEW address is *drum roll please*........
PO Box 6794
Avon CO 81620
If you want, you can still send it to
Colorado Denver South Mission
999 E Tufts AVE
Cherry Hills Village CO 80113
And they will forward it to me. *****But only if it is USPS. If it is anything else they cannot forward it to me and its a 2 hour drive to the mission office from where I will be living so I wont be able to drive to the mission office and get it very often if at all.*****
Just following up: how did you all do on (reverently) racing up to the podium to share your testimony this last fast Sunday? I can't wait to hear how it went!
I love you all and there will be lots of pictures on their way!
Until next week.
1) Sister Bendorf and I with one of our YW, Estrella, making cookies and brownies! I love this girl! SHe is a future missionary!
2) One of my favorite families in the WHOLE world! The Macias fam. I adore them all!
3) The legendary Zuni District!
4) Two of my favorite kids! We go to this apartment complex and they absolutely ADORE us. There is a giant group that just comes flocking to our car. Here we had just taught them about praying and gave them prayer rocks!
1) Bowling last week!
2) The dying Elder Cabas. We know. we're weird.
3)The Mazzeo Fam. The father took the picture. This family is so sweet
4) One of my favorite people, Celene and her ADORABLE little boy, Axel.