Monday, May 23, 2016

Who's up for round 5?

That's right! I am staying in the area for another transfer AND Sis. Bendorf and I are staying together. Both situations are VERY rare. But I guess the Lord needs me here still and that Sis. Bendorf and I need to be together for another transfer! Woohooo! We are SOOOOOOOOOOOO excited!

This week was kinda a "blah" week. We get those every now and then. It just goes to show that its not all sunshine and rainbows on the mission. But we have high hopes for this next week! We have some great people we are still teaching and have some great plans for their progression! Silver linings, right?

The aquarium was LEGENDARY! One of the best P-day's I've had in a while. It made the bad week not seem so bad looking back on the fun we had. There will be LOTS of pics. My favorite part was petting the sting-rays. PICS ON THE WAY!

I love you all!


Love,


   Hermana Voss




1) THE MOST ghetto car I have ever seen. This is a gem
2 and 3) Our District



Also! Sister Bendorf and I are sacrificing music this transfer so if any of you have favorite EFY talks or Conference talks or BYU talks, something of the like, we would love to have you send us a copy or let us know if we can find it online. We are really trying to focus on the guidance of our brethren this transfer :)

Love you all!

Love,
Hermana Voss


No comments:

Post a Comment