Tuesday, December 22, 2015

It's Christmas time!

What a wonderful week we have had! Busy busy busy, and cold, cold, cold! But Worth it. Sister Moody and I are workin' our tails off and have been loving the people we teach. Miracles for days! The Hispanic culture is so hospitable and they absolutely love to talk about the Savior. Many of our brothers and sisters are desiring to know more about Christ and how they can draw closer to Him. It's amazing.

❄Christmas time is just so special!❄

Super cool experience: We were at a baptismal service at the Stake Center and this woman walked in. She was super distressed and asked for a Priesthood Blessing for comfort. She isn't a member of the church but she heard that with the Priesthood authority that worthy men can administer blessings. Sister Moody and I were in the room for the blessing and the spirit was just AMAZING. She said that she FELT so much of her negative feelings just leave her body, soul, and mind! She is going to be meeting with the missionaries!

In other news! I am an AUNT again! My sister had my niece on the 19th! Her name is Micheala Rae Franklin! I'm so excited!

I don't have much to write because this day has been REALLY whacky. But, I love you all, and ❄MERRY CHRISTMAS❄ from Hermana Voss and Hermana Moody!😘

I will send pictures next week because I forgot my camera. Sad!

Con Mucho Amor,
Hermana Voss

No comments:

Post a Comment