Monday, July 20, 2015

Week 6

Hello All!!!


I only have like 5 mins to write because I'm going "Jeeping" this afternoon. NO idea what that is.... but it sounds like fun! There will be pics next week, for sure!

Anyway. My companion is in Denver right now getting some help so I am with the Spanish Sister Training Leader and we are working both the Spanish and Delta/Uncompahgre areas this week. 5th week in the mission and I'm already in charge of the area. Yikes! The Lord obviously has way more faith in me than I do!

I love you all and I'm so sorry I couldn't reply this week. It's been really crazy and really hectic trying to keep the Lord in the center of the work, but I definitely know how to bear up my companions burdens. I love Sister Koenig so much and I'm glad I was there to help ease her burdens. Now I have to let her and the Lord do the rest of the work! BUT! That is one of the reasons we are here on this earth, to love one another and build on another up and ease each other's burdens. Love everyone like Christ!

I will be finding out about transfers at the end of this week/Saturday so if you're going to send something be sure you send it TODAY. I will let you all know next Monday what the outcome was and if I have a new address.

I love you all and I hope you all know that you are always in my prayers! The Church is true, the book is Blue!

Love,
Sister Voss

No comments:

Post a Comment