Monday, October 3, 2016

Happy Fall!

Hola a todos!

This week has been FANTASTIC! And SLIGHTLY hectic. But that is the mission life. My new "daughter" is Hermana Clubb and she is absolutely fantastic! She is from Virginia and has such a beautiful spirit. I love her to death! She is the epitome of humility and I have SO much to learn from her. The missionary mantle is truly a thing of wonder and awe. I have never been so beaten down and refined in my life. Its the greatest!

I am so grateful to be here in Vail for another transfer! There are some incredible people here. The ward is fantastic and the work just keeps on moving. This week we had to kinda start from 0 and start all over with our teaching pool. But such is the life in the mission world. The elect are out there! We just need to find them! Its true when the members here say that we are in the celestial kingdom! Hahahahaha!

Wasn't General Conference amazing!? If that doesn't give you the missionary spirit, I don't know what will. The Spirit testified so much to me that I am doing the Lord's work and that I am exactly where I need to be. That I get to be a TINY part in helping our brothers and sisters return back to Heavenly Father. I am so sad that my time on the mission is so short, but I know that there is a time and place for everything.

Please keep praying for Betty and Charlie this week!

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week.

Con amor,

Hermana Voss

Pictures:
1) Hermana Clubb and I showing some love to the Quintana Family
2) Charlie. He was OUT COLD for the afternoon session of conference. He's adorable!
3) We tried this tropical fruit called Rambutan. It's SO weird but surprisingly good. It looks you're going to eat a sea- urchin
4) The inside of Rambutan. Just in case you were curious
5) This view NEVER gets old!






No comments:

Post a Comment