Buenos tardes a todos!
This week has been another busy one here in the mission. Between driving to Denver for Zone Meeting and celebrating of the new Ft. Collins Temple, we have had very little time to breathe. We have been volunteering out here in the community with the Salvation Army this last week. They are getting ready to have their big Thanksgiving and then Christmas extravaganza to help those in the area who are in need. I LOVE this aspect of missionary work. It is always so satisfying.
Matthew 25:36-40 puts it perfectly
36 Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.
37 Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?
38 When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?
39 Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?
40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
This is my favorite time of year. I love the colors and the brisk fresh air. Its the best time to be a missionary!🍁🕵💂👸💀👽🤖👾👻
I hope you all are healthy and well. Thank you for your love and support. Even if I don't email you back right away, please know that I am so grateful to hear from every single one of you!
Con todo mi amor de mi corazon,
1) Hermana Clubb and I after the Elders sabotaged me with silly string for my birthday.
2) and 3) Some selfie love
4) Pictures out at Lake Dillon after the temple dedication. It was SO windy but absolutely beautiful!
5) Birthday fun at Casa Mexico. with some Horchata. Bien sabroso!
6) Spent my birthday dinner with the Quintana/Reyes/ Herrera family
7) Attempted photo fun with the Bishop and his family (The Webbs)