Monday, March 7, 2016

HALFWAY!

So yeah. I'm half way through. I'll be hitting my 9 months in the field next Wednesday. I'm still not quite sure how that is possible but the calendar doesn't lie. There are days when I feel like I have been here for an eternity. Those are the long and hard days. But most of the time, I swear I just got out here and I'm still in my first transfer.

This week Sister Bendorf and I had an amazing week! We had one of our dearest investigators show up to church today. She asked for this day off 3 WEEKS AGO! When she walked in, the ward completely took over and smothered her with love. Which is a good problem to have.

I know that every week my emails are about the same... but hey. I do the same thing. All day. Every day. Except this week. Here is a couple for my future posterity.

Sister Bendorf and I invited the ice cream guy at the little tienda we go to every friday, on a church tour, then taught a lesson to a referral, who is the owner of a taco stand, at 8pm, followed by a lesson taught to a male stripper by the name of "Kandy Man". Best. Night. Ever. All in the same day too!

This is how we do it!

I LOVE THE MISSION!

Pictures are on the way

Love,
Hermana Voss

1) At the temple! It was a glorious day! There is nothing better than being able to receive answers and start off your morning with a session with the Savior.

2) We made Tamales with Betty and Miguel. I'm white, and I couldn't get the flash to turn off.


3) Myself, Betty, and Hna. Bendorf





No comments:

Post a Comment