Tuesday, September 6, 2016

WOW

Holy. Cow! These last few weeks have been CRAZY.

So to clear up confusion because I know a lot of you have questions. Yes, I WAS going to come home at the end of this transfer. Now, I am NOT coming home. There were some situations that I thought needed my attention and time back home, but it has all been taken care of by my wonderful Stake and Ward. I love you all so much, I will never be able to even begin to explain.

I WILL be coming back in December as originally planned.

I am soooooooooooo happy to be staying here on my mission. These last few weeks have been so hard in praying to know what to do. I have never spent so much time on my knees in prayer. As Abraham Lincoln said, "I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go." When we don't know what to do, we go to our Heavenly Father because He knows. And sometimes, both decisions are well with him, he just wants you to use your agency and choose. These have been some of the hardest weeks of my mission. But I know that I am where I need to be and I am so blessed to be able to serve my mission full term!

I hope you all are having wonderful weeks! Please know that I love you all dearly!

PS- For those of you in my home ward, invite the sister missionaries over for a family home evening or for an 8pm at your house. Let them know something you want to know more about or something that is troubling your heart. They will prepare and they will be instruments in the hands of the Lord and you will feel of His love through them!

I love you all!

Love,

Hermana Voss

1) a little selfie action on our way to Sweetwater Lake for a nice picnic and hike with our bishop and his fam-bam!
2) Sweetwater lake. Its BEAUTIFUL!
3) A little yoga is good for the soul
4) comp selfie by the lake!




No comments:

Post a Comment