I won't lie. This was incredibly difficult but there were still blessings and joy to be found.
On Tuesday we had a wonderfully uplifting Zone Conference and on Wednesday we got to go to the temple. It was such a long day, but I would sacrifice ANYTHING to go to the temple and be in one of the holiest places on earth.
This week my companion and I decided to go to the boundaries of our area to a place called Redcliff. The drive up there was absolutely breathtaking.
So the pictures-
1) My mom, Sister Kenworthy, and I after the temple. I am going to miss this girl. She dies this transfer. I love her so stinking much.
2) I am a grandma! Sister Cardosa is training! How crazy!
3) 4 generations of missionaries!
4) This is an abandoned mining town on the way up to Redcliff. I can't remember the name of it. I am ITCHING to go explore there.
2) More bathroom pics.
3) Something a little more beautiful. Part of our drive up to Redcliff. This little town is a GEM! Lot's of 7th Day Adventists.
PS. I killed a black widow spider this morning. Humanity is saved. You may continue on with your happy lives.