Monday, August 8, 2016

Good Afternoon!

Hello Everyone!

     Wow! What a crazy few weeks this has been. We have been greatly enjoying the Lord's creation out here. Last night we saw a skunk about 5ft away from us...... Never again.

    As for the work. Things are booming! The ward here is on fire with the work and Sister Young and I are finding the elect. This place is the PROMISED LAND!

    I have never been so tired and never been so happy all at once. The light we get to see when people start to fall in love with the Savior is the greatest experience I could ever witness. I feel so privileged to be a small part of this work. I seem to be the one to have benefited the most from missionary service. How is that possible?

    Gotta run! I love you all and hope you are doing well! Thanks for all of your love and support!

Love,

Hermana Voss

1)But first let me take a selfie at Holy Cross! It was BEAUTIFUL!
2) Mango on a stick with lime and chili. It's the little things
3) Love the views!
4) Lunch time 
5) After the hike. Our legs were KILLING US the following day!






3rd pic is with our bishop! Bishop Webb :)







No comments:

Post a Comment