Monday, April 4, 2016

We're like bumpers...

So to explain the heading. I was doped up on some sleep medication and we were on our way home and it went like this, "Basically. As missionaries.... we are like bumpers in bowling. All we can do is keep the ball from falling into the gutter, but at the end of the day, even then, sometimes people still go into the gutter at the last second and miss the pins even though they're PERFECTLY set up for success!". Mind you, I don't remember much of this conversation.

Anyway. This week was great! My highlight for SURE was General Conference though! I am so grateful for a modern day prophet and 12 apostles. That Christ really is the same yesterday, today, and forever and that He is at the head of this church and not imperfect man. I feel so refreshed and spiritually fed and hope you all do to!

This Saturday we will be getting transfer calls. I SO hope I can stay here in Denver for another transfer with Sister Bendorf. Our area is seeing so much growth and success. I would hate to leave, but if I do, I know it will be the Lord's will. Stay tuned next Monday. I'll have the news!

"Keep loving, keep trying, keep trusting, keep believing, keep growing" -Jeffrey R Holland

Love,
Hermana Voss

Delicious dinner at Pho on Saturday. So delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment