Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Week 10

Hello All!

I don't have much time this week so I apologize in advance for not answering all of your emails! We had interviews with our mission president yesterday which means that P-day is today but we only get half the day. Sister Kenworthy and I have been running around in a frenzy since we finished studying and training this morning!

This week was REALLY STINKING HOT! It's been between 100-104 every day this week. A couple days ago I was on exchanges with our Sister Training Leader and we tracted for 2 hours in 104 degrees. It was really hard, but so worth it. I got to use my Spanish again which is always fun!  With Sister Kenworthy still sick I've been thankful to be spending a lot of time indoors. She finally gets to go to the doctor this week! YAY! Hopefully she will officially be on the mend!

That's about it for this week. Thank you all for your emails, letters, packages, and endless amount of love and prayers. I love you all dearly and love hearing from you!

Love,

Sister Voss


PS! I forgot to mention. If you do end up including anything in my packages specifically for Sister Kenworthy, she is allergic to corn (high fructose corn syrup seems to be the most common), but so far we haven't run in to any problems. Corn starch is okay though. There is something about that process that makes it so that she can have it. Thank you so much for your love and sending care packages!

No comments:

Post a Comment