Monday, November 28, 2016

Holy FOOD!

I ate SO MUCH this last week it is shameful. We had 3 dinners on Thursday. Thank you all for your prayers, I needed them.

How about that awesome Christmas video that is out! And the Advent Calendar! It is fantastic. What a great way to get into the Christmas season!
I encourage all of you to take the time to watch this video and reflect on how the Savior gave light to the world and how you as individuals can do the same. We may not be savior's of the world, but in our own imperfect way, we can be!
I love this time of year!
Here is the advent calendar :) I KNOW that the Lord will bless you and help you to see miracles as you strive to be a light to the world. I love the scripture in 3Nephi 12:14 and 16/ the second part of Matt 5:16 
14 Verily, verily, I say unto you, I give unto you to be the light of this people. A city that is set on a hill cannot be hid.
16Therefore let your light so shine before this people, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father who is in heaven.

I am so grateful for this time of year. I am grateful for my family, for this gospel, for the Savior Jesus Christ. I am grateful for music. I am grateful for singing. I am grateful to be a missionary and servant of the Lord. I am grafeful for every single on of you who has helped and supported on my mission. Word cannot express nor ever will be able to express my gratitude and love for you.

Keep looking for the Lord's hand in your days!


Love,

Hermana Voss


No comments:

Post a Comment